Change color of subscription pop-up in Dawn theme

Hi All,

I was able to change the orange color of the Dawn theme to a blue color by editing assets/css/general/basics.css and also assets/built/screen.css, but the orange color still shows on the button on the subscription pop up.

I’m not a developer, but I know the basics of editing using Atom. Any instructions written for a dummy would be helpful!

First image shows blue:

Second image shows the orange I want to change:

Many thanks,
Justin

You can change this in your portal settings under the “Accent color” setting! Here I’ve set it to “#bada55

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Can’t believe I didn’t know that. Cheers

1 Like

@egg on a related note: there’s the option to choose accent color in the portal settings. The text color and icon color is white by default.

If one chooses a white or very bright accent color the text becomes unintelligible/the icon invisible.

The solution to this issue would be to make it possible to pick a text/icon color.

I’m just reviving this post because I’m trying to track down this exact feature but can’t seem to find it. Was this accent colour selection removed for the portal? I need to update the colour for the portal accent, or change the text colour, because the text is defaulting to white and it’s basically unreadable…