If you’re looking for help, please provide information about your environment. If you delete this template and don’t provide any information, your topic will be closed.
If you aren’t running the latest version of Ghost, the first thing we will ask you to do is update to the latest version of Ghost.
- What’s your URL? https://kljudo.com/
- What version of Ghost are you using? 3.25.0
- How was Ghost installed and configured? Installed manually on a Digital Ocean server
- What Node version, database, OS & browser are you using? Irrelevant, since this is related to the way srcsets are generated =]
- What errors or information do you see in the console? Nothing! All’s good!
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having?
So my question is related to the way responsive images are generated in Ghost. If you view 2 weeks in - KL Judo you’ll see that the image doesn’t stretch the text length on wide screens. I notice that the post image html it generates is
<img src="https://kljudo.com/content/images/2020/07/Back.PNG" class="kg-image" alt="" srcset="https://kljudo.com/content/images/size/w600/2020/07/Back.PNG 600w, https://kljudo.com/content/images/2020/07/Back.PNG 927w" sizes="(min-width: 720px) 720px">
The problem is with the
sizes attribute. I want to customize it to reflect my theme, because otherwise the image doesn’t stretch the full width. Is this possible?