Hi. I’m getting error “Request was rejected because user is not permitted to perform this operation” when I try to add a script using Code Injection.
The script I’m adding is a simple JSON-LD of FAQ Schema, but it doesn’t matter which script I’m trying to add, including an empty tag.
- Version 3.2.0
- URL: http://220.127.116.11/visionlink-frequently-asked-questions/
- Chrome and Firefox
Steps to reproduce:
- Edit post
- Settings -> Code Injection -> Post Header
- Enter text Observe: no error
- Enter text Observe error “Update failed: Unknown Error”
- Attempt to update site. Observe error " Request was rejected because user is not permitted to perform this operation"
Expected: Ghost should allow me to enter a script in the header
Help needed: what do we need to check with our installation of Ghost that could cause this problem?