- What’s your URL? - startuptalky.com
- What version of Ghost are you using? - 3.2
- What configuration? - aws light sail - 2 GB Memory, 1 Core Processor, 60 GB SSD Disk, 3 TB Transfer*
- What browser? - chrome
- What errors or information do you see in the console? - CPU spike
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having? - it sgenerates randomly (probaby on publishing article or it can be a bot craling too)
Hi guys, so 2 days back I shifted from DO to aws - reason even $20 plan on DO was breaking and server goes down 1-2 times a day. AWs is fine. we did caching too however we found a spike today on the server using 90% of CPU. So just wanted to know what can be done to check this. I was working on the blog at that time and publishing article. I am not sure if uploading an image made it happen.
CPU spike can be seen here.