- URL: local development using virtual host subdomain prefix “local.”
- Version of Ghost: earlier I went from 1.21.3 to 1.22.2 – ‘ghost upgrade’ was painless, thanks!
- Configuration: Apple OS X
- Browser: Latest Google Chrome
- What errors: unchanging snippets since creating posts. No subsequent edits have any effect
- What steps: create a dozen posts and publish without tagging or other metadata, with a view to making them all properly consistent afterwards.
If this is the issue it appears to be this should have been fixed in 1.22.2 but you would need to edit the post content after upgrading to see any change.
I guess my post-upgrade actions were lacking. Looks great now. Thanks!