Delas- Responsive Ghost Blogging Theme

I’m so excited to share my new theme, :point_right:Delas :point_left:

Delas is a dark mode and eye-catching responsive theme for anyone want to set up a blogger, journalists, freelancers, editors, authors, writers, developers.

It has a lot of features that you need. This will support all devices like desktop, tablet, mobile and light-weight, superfast ghost theme. It’s neat grid layouts offer perfect collapsed versions for smaller screens, and its clear typography and generous Dark space make it very easy to read/digest.

Build on Bootstrap 4 and HBS, HTML, CSS, SCSS, JS and last talk is the perfect theme to help you create page layouts with confidence.

Delas has Awesome look, fully responsive, light-weight, superfast ghost theme and built with HTML, CSS, JS, SCSS!

:point_right: Delas is available for purchase at ElectronThemes.com
:point_right: View Live Demo Here
:point_right: View Delas Documentation Here

:point_right: Unique and creative design, Here you will see some creative layout!

:point_right: This is the eye-catching Tag Page for a great experience.

:point_right: This is the author page, here will show all author list, name, social profile and also bio.

:point_right: See this awesome feature, Post with a sidebar. its a modern and also beautiful style.

:point_right: This is the Awesome Portfolio page for showing all the Portfolio!

:point_right: Ready for premium subscription features!

Let us know if you have any special queries about that theme.

We are available for the custom Ghost theme development work also. Contact us with details.

@ENAMUL_HAQUE Sweet theme! I have a couple of suggestions if you want them?

1 Like

Of course. I am eagerly waiting for your suggestions. I will update

1. When user clicks the search icon, s/he should be able to just start typing, without having to focus the cursor in the search field.

2. Demo should have something appear when hamburger menu isclicked. Otherwise, it feels non-functional.

1 Like

Thank you for your comment. We will update soon.

This is a very nice and complete theme… well done!
The featured posts look good. It would be nice if the posts started over at #1 after reaching #5 (in stead of “dead ending.”) Also, the size of the first two photos is somewhat smaller than the others, so the forward and backward buttons move unexpectedly when scrolling through the features.

Thank you so much @tlvee
We will update our theme soon