If you’re looking for some help, it’s important to provide as much context as possible so that people are able to assist you. Try to always mention:
- What’s your URL? This is the easiest way for others to debug your issue redstern.com
- What version of Ghost are you using? 2.20
- What configuration? Gatsby+Netlify+Headless Ghost
- What browser? Chrome
- What errors or information do you see in the console?
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having?
After setting up gatsby and ghost per the directions…the cover set image on my ghost admin domain does not appear in the gatsby site. In fact no photo shows up.
I’m completely new to react/front-end so I’m assuming it’s a config somewhere that I need to set.