Ghost update problem

Hi all.
Maybe someone has already encountered such a problem -
updated Ghost to version 5.2.4
it is not possible to update further to newer version, asks to change tables.
The fact is that when I try to find these tables in order to change them, there are no such tables at all

It would be really helpful if you provided information about your current setup, including Ghost version, Node, Ghost CLI, database, OS etc.

Likewise, what didn’t work during the upgrade, and what console messages did you see?

At the moment my version of Ghost is 5.2.4

mysqld Ver 8.0.29 for Linux on x86_64 (MySQL Community Server - GPL)

Hello, can you help me with my problem?

If you need help, please provide the information requested, and be sure it is readable, i.e., use </> from the editor menu to format output from the console.

Did you update your Ghost CLI?

` Fetched release notes
Downloading and updating Ghost to v5.3.0
Stopping Ghost
Linking latest Ghost and recording versions
Restarting Ghost
A GhostError occurred.

Message: Ghost was able to start, but errored during boot with: alter table comments add constraint ‘comments _post_id foreign foreign key (post_id) references posts (id`) on delete CASCADE - Referencing column ‘post_id’ and referenced column ‘id’ in foreign key constraint ‘comments _post_id foreign’ are incompatible.

Debug Information:
Node Version: v16.16.0
Ghost Version: 5.3.0
Ghost-CLI Version: 1.22.0
Environment: production
Command: ‘ghost update 5.3.0’

Additional log info available in: /home/blog/.ghost/logs/ghost-cli-debug-2022-07-20T16_ 08 29 2392Z.log
Try running ghost doctor to check your system for known issues.

You can always refer to Ghost-CLI - A fully loaded tool for installation and configuration for troubleshooting.

2 Unable to upgrade Ghost from v5.2.4 to v5.3.0. Would you like to revert back to v5.2.4? (Y/n) `

Worth version 1.22.0

If you search the forum, you’d have found this post.

This article discusses another issue. Unfortunately, I did not solve my problem, I do not know how