Happy new year, friends!
I’m ringing out the old by dealing with a theme customization (of the always-awesome Tripoli) that creates a tags page that groups posts on it by the other tags they have. Which sounded just sort of marginally snarly, until I realized that the whole thing totally broke pagination. So then I wrote my own pagination function, using the content API.
Here’s to a new year in which I correctly estimate time to completion on bigger jobs. But the results are headed for gorgeous. (Mostly due to my client having awesome images. All I had to do was get them to show up on the page in the right place.)