I love Ghost for its simplicity, elegance and extensiblity but I have existing WordPress website and I want to migrate to Ghost. Here are problems I have faced so far:
- Existing WP2Ghost Plugin is outdated and works for Ghost 1.x
- Primary problem to migrate blog is to first migrate users but that is not possible because ghost only allows you to create user via Email Invite
- In order to word around this, I exported Ghost content and modified it so that I only import users.
- When imported, Users are locked, sometimes cannot change their password other times cannot login them.
- For Importing content, I am facing Beta Admin API issue. APIs in docs were working so I had to use chrome network viewer to see actually how to use them
Anyone who can help me here
I would also love it, if someone knows how to make ghost run on aws lambda