Hierarchical Tags & Categories

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone has found a way to make hierarchical tags or categories to organize their content. For example North America>USA>South Carolina>Charleston or something like Travel>Landmarks>Mount Rushmore.

I think it would provide an incredible amount of flexibility and really let us link content together in unique ways.

I found this post that’s a few years old but wasn’t sure if it was implemented and I’m just missing how to use it.

The ideas forum is not the right place to post a question, because it limits discussion. Pick another category, please, that doesn’t limit users to one post a day! :slight_smile:

But to answer your question: no, you can’t type something like /blog/cat1/cat2/my-post-slug into the slug field - but I can share a couple ideas if you want to post in one of the help categories! :)

As far as I’ve seen as well, this idea is already in the idea category and if I remember correctly, the Ghost team are working on it. Hopefully it will be released whenever Ghost 6.0 comes out.