I can’t access the blog back-end. Front-end works fine - can see the stock ghost blog posts. But can’t get to the admin panel due to it always trying to redirect to ‘localhost’.
- What’s your URL? 192.168.1.149:2368 (or with the server you can use “omv.local:2368”)
- What version of Ghost are you using? 2.7.1
- What configuration? Docker on though OpenMediaVault
- What browser? Chrome
- What errors or information do you see in the console? connection refused web error page
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having? Install ghost on a OMV home server (i.e. not your PC), using the main docker image, that is on your own network. Access through any device on your network - PC/laptop/whatever. You’ll be able to access the blog from end at your server’s IP (e.g. 192.168.1.149:2368), but when you add '/ghost; to the URL in order to access the back-end/admin panel, it redirects to ‘localhost:21368/ghost’. As you ghost is not install on your computer (AKA ‘localhost’), it’s installed on your network server/NAS, you just get a broken link page.