How to show Posts on Pages?

I think the link you want is: https://test-42.ghost.io/topic/editoria/

(If you want /editoria to work, you’ll need to upload a custom routes.yaml file.)

more like this one when you click CULTURE on the main menu:

I don’t understand what you’re asking here. You can get the behavior you’re describing (I think) just by adding the /correct/ link to the menu (under settings > navigation).

that’s what i thought but apparently it doesn’t work, maybe i’m mistaken the URL?
what should be the URL to visualize all the post with the tag “editoria” in the page called EDITORIA in the main menu?

i found the solution…!
in the navigation bar the URL needed to have the word topic before /editoria, now it’s showing !!!
thanks a lot anyway i really appreciate your help.
Best,
Stefano :slight_smile:

When I visited your site, it appeared that your tags were all set to show up at /topic/, so it’d be /topic/editoria

I don’t believe that this theme supports showing a post list at the end of a page. (That’s something that could be done as custom work, but I’m not aware of a free Ghost theme that does it.)

yes it’s grid style, but it’s ok for the moment…!
still learning how to do a lot of stuffs :smiley:
thanks !
Stefano

bro can you help me do the same?
I’m stuck! :grimacing:

share a screen, what’s the exact problem?

well I also found the solution, thanks though!
In the Navigation Menu I had to add /tag to the URL, Its as /tag/community
it works perfectly well

Here is a work around I found:

Let’s say you wanted a page called “Blog” and you want it to show in primary navigation. You also want all blog posts to show up on that page.

Instead of going to “page”, go to “tags” and create a tag called “Blog”. Under that tag setting add image and all other customization you want.

Then copy the URL of that tag and paste it under “navigation”. Now it will appear just like a page. And any new blog post that you add (don’t forget to tag it), it will show up in that page which can be accessed from the primary navigation on your site.