Hi, image resizing isn’t working for me. Just trying out Ghost and I really like it so far, but I’m not very familiar with Node. Thanks!
If you’re looking for help, please provide information about your environment. If you delete this template and don’t provide any information, your topic will be closed.
If you aren’t running the latest version of Ghost, the first thing we will ask you to do is update to the latest version of Ghost.
- What’s your URL? https://ghost.brudos.net/
- What version of Ghost are you using? Ghost-CLI: 1.14.1, Ghost: 3.22.2
- How was Ghost installed and configured? Installed following the instructions on this page: https://blog.runcloud.io/ghost/, I had to update Node to the latest version and tried to install snap using “sudo npm install sharp --unsafe-perm”
- What Node version, database, OS & browser are you using? Node: v12.18.2, DB: 1:10.2.32+maria~bionic, OS: Ubuntu 18.04, Browser: Chrome
- What errors or information do you see in the console?
at processImmediate (internal/timers.js:458:21)\n at process.topLevelDomainCallback (domain.js:137:15)"},“msg”:“Sharp wasn’t installed”,“time”:“2020-07-09T18:57:47.375Z”,“v”:0}
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having?