Integration with Tableau?

I’m a new Ghost hosting customer. (I haven’t launched my site officially, but it can accessed here.)

Anyways, so, my website is a blog for a small news website in Canada. And, as you’ve probably noticed recently, data journalism is huge – so, I’ve decided to use Tableau, the data visualization tool, onto my Ghost site, but it doesn’t seem to load. I believe it may have to do with the embed code being javascript-based.

Is there any way someone on here could help me understand how to add a javascript-based embed code onto my website? I’d really appreciate the help.

All the best,

Viktor

Hey Viktor! :wave:

Can you publish a post with an example of the embed code not working and share it with us here? Can’t think of any reason why it wouldn’t work :slight_smile:

There’s a good chance it wouldn’t show up in the editor though - maybe that was what was confusing?

Hey John.

There you are.

Ok that’s super weird - looks like tableau triggers the responsive video embed script but have their iframe coded in a weird way which doesn’t play nicely with it.

If you delete this line from Casper and re-upload the theme, I think it should work:

Hey John.

I think I did it. :slight_smile:

Thanks again for the help – this is the first time I’ve ever edited any code, so that’s exciting.

Cheers,

Viktor