Integration with Tableau?

I’m a new Ghost hosting customer. (I haven’t launched my site officially, but it can accessed here.)

Anyways, so, my website is a blog for a small news website in Canada. And, as you’ve probably noticed recently, data journalism is huge – so, I’ve decided to use Tableau, the data visualization tool, onto my Ghost site, but it doesn’t seem to load. I believe it may have to do with the embed code being javascript-based.

Is there any way someone on here could help me understand how to add a javascript-based embed code onto my website? I’d really appreciate the help.

All the best,

Viktor

Hey Viktor! :wave:

Can you publish a post with an example of the embed code not working and share it with us here? Can’t think of any reason why it wouldn’t work :slight_smile:

There’s a good chance it wouldn’t show up in the editor though - maybe that was what was confusing?

Hey John.

There you are.

Ok that’s super weird - looks like tableau triggers the responsive video embed script but have their iframe coded in a weird way which doesn’t play nicely with it.

If you delete this line from Casper and re-upload the theme, I think it should work:

Hey John.

I think I did it. :slight_smile:

Thanks again for the help – this is the first time I’ve ever edited any code, so that’s exciting.

Cheers,

Viktor

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.