I’d like to know more about how can I set the following url
you can notice that de url in the browser is one and in the post reference is another. It happens because we change the appservice in azure, but we did not change the database.
Some adicional information are below
if you’re looking for some help, it’s important to provide as much context as possible so that people are able to assist you. Try to always mention:
- What’s your URL? This is the easiest way for others to debug your issue https://qas-us-brc-wapp-01.azurewebsites.net/
- What version of Ghost are you using?
- What configuration? ghost is running on appservice on azure
- What browser? chrome or anyone
- What errors or information do you see in the console? get http://‘old url’/file.jpg net: err connection time out
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having? not specific, but after changing the appservice all the posts and their ‘medias, like imagens’ kept running based on de old appservice name