Job - Help making my Ghost theme multilingual

Hi there,

I would like to make my Ghost site multilingual. The default language being English (which is how it is now) and add Spanish as an option. I have tried it myself following the guidelines that ghost provides, but I might be doing something wrong.

The URL of my page is https://www.moonleaks.org/

I understand that it is not a difficult matter for those who know. So please if you want this little job and have the time to do it soon, please contact me.

I understand from the guidelines that there are various ways of doing this, some of them harder to maintain in the long run. There is no need to say that I would like to implement the most practical and easy method here, so I can maintain it in the future.

I am working with a theme called Kabi

The theme comes with many languages, Spanish too, so this part is already supported. I would like not only to have the content of the posts also in Spanish, but I would like, if possible, to have also translated in Spanish the texts provided by the theme. So the reader could navigate the page as if the default language was Spanish. If this second part of the development delays too much the implementation of the first one (the fact of having the multilingual option so the content of the posts is translated into Spanish) we´ll do it later. Who knows, maybe following the guidelines everything translates to Spanish when the viewer clicks the item of that collection.

I have the latest version of Ghost.

Thanks a lot to all of you for keeping this forum alive.
I look forward to your reply.
Yeray

1 Like

Hello @yeray

I can help you.
To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at lauren@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: live:lauren_8606.

Thanks
Lauren

Please contact us to discuss your project. You can feel free to send an email also, support@themeix.com

Hey, thanks. I just sent you an email:)