List Style Missing with Ghost Starter Theme

I have been building off of the Ghost Starter boilerplate template and it doesn’t appear that the standard list bullet is appearing within the content of my pages.

I took a look at the CSS and noticed the only reference to ul, li, ol are lines 52-56 in the global.css file. Provided are the lines:

ul[class],
ol[class] {
    padding: 0;
    list-style: none;
} 

I thought removing or updating the list-style would correct the problem, but it doesn’t adjust the lists. I will mention that I did include the tailwind css library to this theme development, but I don’t think this would overwrite the list CSS provided by this theme by default.

Anyone familiar with this theme that might be able to provide direction or help?

It’s just a development starter! You should definitely delete/replace/change the base styles to make it work the way you want it to :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks John! I definitely misaligned my expectations using it straight out of the box and expected it to work similar to the Casper stater theme. Thanks for the reply and thank you and the team for building such an awesome product!