Looking for a developer to help make a microsite within my ghost ecosystem using custom css

Hi - we’re looking for front-end coder who knows ghost to help us create a dedicated microsite about a training programme, keep it within our existing ghost environment, but give it a customised user interface look and feel - i.e. Colours, fonts, backgrounds, navigation, buttons, spacing, page-specific styling.

I think we’re using the last version of ghost. I am the content but I don’t know how to work with ghost to do what we want to do. Please recommend any developer that can help?

For finding someone, Ghost has a directory of vetted developers: Ghost Experts - you can filter on custom theme development and budget.

I just sent you a private message. You can also contact me directly through my Ghost Expert profile: EstudioPatagon

interested, let me know if this position still open I can contribute better I feel

Hi Alexie — is this still open as a paid project? I use AI-assisted implementation with code review and testing. Could you share your Ghost theme/version and a layout reference? I can then assess a one-page styling pilot around $150, with scope and timing agreed before starting.

Hi Alexie, if this is still open I’d be glad to help. I build custom front-ends with hand-written CSS (example: https://caesarseo.com). Happy to start with a one-page pilot so you can see the look first. Details at info@caesarseo.com.