Looking for an On-Page SEO expert

I’m on the hunt for a seasoned SEO consultant with a deep understanding of the Ghost.io platform. My goal is to optimize my landing page and blog, blog is hosted on Ghost.io, to harness the full power of SEO.

Responsibilities:

SEO Analysis: Dive deep into the current SEO landscape of my custom landing page and Ghost-hosted blog.

Actionable Recommendations: I’m looking for concrete steps to enhance both on-page and off-page SEO.

Keyword Insights: Share your expertise on keyword research and crafting a content strategy that resonates with Ghost.io’s capabilities.

Backlinking Guidance: Enlighten me on the best practices for backlinking, especially those tailored for Ghost.io.

Comprehensive Reporting: At the end of our collaboration, I’d like a detailed report that captures your findings and the roadmap ahead.

Requirements:

SEO Mastery: Your track record should speak volumes about your prowess in SEO consultation.

Ghost.io Acquaintance: A deep familiarity with the Ghost.io platform and its unique SEO challenges is a must.

Trend Awareness: Stay updated with the latest in SEO, especially the ever-evolving Google algorithm.

Strategic Thinking: I value clarity. Your strategies should be actionable and straightforward.

Communication: This journey requires excellent communication. Let’s ensure we’re always on the same page.

Extras:

To kick things off, I’d appreciate an initial SEO audit of the site. This will give us a starting point and a clearer direction for our collaboration.

If you believe you’re the right fit for this role, please drop me a message. Looking forward to optimizing and growing together!

1 Like

Hey @Ignas happy to run a site audit for you and help provide some initial direction for your SEO efforts. Let me know if you’d like to sync for a quick chat over the next few days. Looking forward to your thoughts.

Cheers

Hi, please email me at igalvelis at gmail.com with your availability for UK time zone to arrange a meeting

I am not consulting at this time, but I am an an SEO expert and do teach at University, I started my site here to share additional reading material for my courses and to anyone who wants to learn SEO. If youre interested in learning more and getting actionable tips you can implement, please subscribe! I am also answering questions in the monthly newsletter