I have been testing with using free trials. There seems to be a loophole though that nullifies purpose of this feature.
- Member signs up using a free trial offer
- Member cancels subscription
- Member repeats (1) after period has ended and cancelation is final
This way, members can access paid content for free for an unlimited period.
I cannot imagine that this feature was meant to work this way, so I may overlook something simple. Can anyone help me out?
My test case has been as follows:
- Sign up using a free trial
- Login and cancel subscription
- Bypass cancelation period by cancelling the subscription immediately in Stripe
- Resubscribe, using the free trial again