So this is not something broken in Ghost itself but something I broke by myself.
I migrated my blog from Wordpress to Self-hosted Ghost and the content was really ill-shaped. The only option was to manually go to each post and fix it. I tried for many of my posts; though it was getting tiring.
Then I realized; it’s all in DB, so OI started writing small queries to replace certain pieces in MobileDoc column in posts.
I learned that I should have not done it.
Now the Konig editor fails to render as the mobile doc kit in vendor.js is throwing errors.
Now I have no option but to find a way to fix the mobiledoc. In the end, it’s gonna take very very long then it would have taken to go and fix each post.
I am seeking some suggestion from the Editor developers here about what can be done to resolve it a bit more faster.
Few ways I can think of are
- convert the post to mobiledoc and save it again
- validate the mobiledoc and find out what’s broken and fix it in the same way it was broken