Multi Language Content - SEO

Hi, I want to make my blog multilingual, I’m reading this tutorial https://ghost.org/tutorials/multi-language-content/.

I have two questions:

• about point 2 of the tutorial:
    what difference is there in using block and contentFor instead of just adding the language variable in the html tag?
    I didn’t understand what is meant by “customise this value for each of your languages”
    Why create blocks instead of the simple variable in the html tag?
    I use the custom lyra theme, should I use these blocks?

• The second question concerns point 3 of the tutorial:
    Considering that I have a post in English, I create another with the same text translated into Spanish, I add the tag #es, now I go back to the post in the English language and in code injection I add the link tag with rel="alternate", if I have other translations of the same post, do I have to add other links with rel="alternate" always in the post in English?

someone who can give me some clarification?

If I may add, were does Ghost stands in providing native support to RTL languages (right-to-left) such as Arabic, Hebrew etc. as the latest post I’ve found was in 2018

This is a bit confusing. I was also wondering about those two points and couldn’t find a decent answer, no one who could make it clear. I am almost on the edge of giving up if I can’t find someone who will help me, it’s too hard to do it by myself. Maybe I should ask a SEO company for this service? I did some research and found about Cardinal Marketing Healthcare SEO Company | Medical Engine Optimization Services | Cardinal. They are number one rated and have a lot of professionals who are very good at this job. What do you think about this?

It’s help you to translate your URL and also you can use Use hreflang Tags.