Multi Level Lists in Post

For now there is no way to creat multi level lists in the Koenig Editor.

How are other Bloger dealing with this or creating one more themselves?

One way I can think of is Markdown or HTML Card.

Is this gonna be implemented in futur in the Editor?

Sounds like the most manageable way to work with nested lists is with markdown, or HTML cards.

Though now I’m wondering what you’re using them for? :blush:

There are many cases; though the latest one is where I was writing a post where I needed action points for some primary reasons to change my decision on Yarn or Npm and could not make lists anymore.

Then I had to stick to small paragraphs.

Going to Markdown or HTML cards felt like a side stream in writing experience.

To be honest the way you’ve broken down your sections I find more digestible than nested lists :blush:

Thanks, I had to improvise.

I checked Mobiledoc-kit as well and such feature does not exist. Maybe that would be a better place to initiate the discussion for multi level lists.

nested lists would be a good feature.

1 Like

I agree. Nested lists would be a good feature. At least 1 level of nesting.

Ghost supports nested lists when using the new, beta Editor. You may need to update your theme for full support.

AFAIK, I’m on the new editor. But, I don’t see anything that looks like a list. (I always have to make mine in Markdown.)

Is that a card, or something on the formatting bar?

Never mind – I didn’t know that I could enter an asterisk and start a bullet list without going into Markdown.

Or a number with a period to start an ordered list.

I’m pretty good about keeping up on this Forum; not sure how I missed it.

Glad you got it! I feel like it’s one of those things that could easily be missed.

You can also use a hyphen to start a list -. Then enter for a new list item and tab to nest it. And you can press enter to go up a level in the list.