- What version of Ghost are you using? Ghost 2.11.1 and Ghost-CLI 1.9.9 running on Ubuntu 18.04.01
- What configuration? Default? I just followed the standard installation steps.
- What browser? Both Chrome and Firefox.
- What errors or information do you see in the console? Nothing from what I can see so far.
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having?
I created a new post, uploaded an image. There is no way to remove the image from the post. My only options are to set it to Regular, Wide, Full, or Replace Image. Shouldn’t there be a way to remove an image from a post or do I have to create a new post and start from scratch?
Same sort of issue exists with a Gallery object. I added a Gallery, didn’t add any images to it, but I decided I did not want it there in the post. There is no way to remove the object.