Node Version: v16.16.0
Ghost Version: 5.59.1
Ghost-CLI Version: 1.24.2
Environment: development
Command: ‘ghost start’
throw e;
^

Hey @Petr_Gargulak , welcome to Ghost!

If you’re installing to do local theme development, I strongly recommend you switch over to running on WSL. There’s an ongoing bug with how ghost-cli handles paths that means Windows installs end up missing some of the css they need for button and card styling, and apparently you’ve found an additional bug.

If you’re only a little ways into your Ghost journey, I suggest uninstalling Node & npm from Windows, installing WSL (Ubuntu is the preferred distro for Ghost), and then installing node and npm within WSL. There are a LOT of things that just work a little more reliably on Linux. You can still open pages hosted within WSL with your regular browser, and you can use VS Code to edit pages that exist in the WSL partition. That’s how I do my local Ghost work, and it works great. I worked in Windows for about six months before switching, and I’m really glad I did.

If you’re not familiar with WSL, it’s a Microsoft product that basically puts a Linux install within your Windows OS. It’s not a dual-boot setup. You’re running Windows still, but you have all the Linux goodness available.

Here are the official Ghost directions on using WSL: Install Node on macOS, Windows, and Linux
And here’s a thread with lots of useful stuff about running on Windows: Gallery is broken?

p.s. I can’t see the right half of your image when zoomed, and pasted images are not searchable. Next time, please paste the error message into a code block.

Image is whole, when you open it, you must scroll down, and with scroll navigation…to the right… Thank you for your advice, it will be helpful.

This is better tutorial…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.