If you’re looking for some help, it’s important to provide as much context as possible so that people are able to assist you. Try to always mention:
- What’s your URL? This is the easiest way for others to debug your issue: Not Public
- What version of Ghost are you using? Ghost version: 2.37.0
- What configuration? Docker compose
- What browser? Google Chrome 80
- What errors or information do you see in the console? See Below
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having? Create an outgoing webook for post published and post published updated events and trigger it by publishing or republishing a post
I am working on an air-gapped server and sending an outgoing hook to rocket chat. At first I got the error UNABLE_TO_VERIFY_LEAF_SIGNATURE for which I added the
NODE_TLS_REJECT_UNAUTHORIZED=0 environment variable. Subsequently I got the following message.
[2020-03-31 18:53:08] INFO Trigger Webhook for “post.published.edited” with url “https://chat.domain.net/hooks/5FZouvjwZN8kbHK63/Zn5fQy3MezmzB7ozbzwL5kYtdxkDKiZYJPofbw6KzXbkpCzg”.
[2020-03-31 18:53:08] WARN Request to https://chat.domain.net/hooks/5FZouvjwZN8kbHK63/Zn5fQy3MezmzB7ozbzwL5kYtdxkDKiZYJPofbw6KzXbkpCzg failed because of: .
I also attempted running the following in the running container ```
npm set strict-ssl false