Post size in Caspet home Page

Hi guys, quick question. I would like to have the first 3 post (1 large and 2 medium) of Casper theme, the same size as everything else? do you know how what I have to change?

i’ve tried to change this line in post-card.hbs:

<article class="post-card {{post_class}}{{#match @custom.feed_layout "Classic"}}{{#is "home"}}{{#has index="0"}} post-card-large{{/has}}{{#has index="1,2"}} dynamic{{/has}}{{/is}}{{/match}}{{#match @custom.feed_layout "Grid"}} keep-ratio{{/match}}{{#match @custom.feed_layout "List"}}{{#is "home, paged"}} post-card-large{{/is}}{{/match}}{{#unless access}} post-access-{{visibility}}{{/unless}}">

to

<article class="post-card {{post_class}}{{#match @custom.feed_layout "Classic"}}{{#is "home"}}{{#has index="0"}} post-card-large{{/has}}{{#has index="0,0"}} dynamic{{/has}}{{/is}}{{/match}}{{#match @custom.feed_layout "Grid"}} keep-ratio{{/match}}{{#match @custom.feed_layout "List"}}{{#is "home, paged"}} post-card-large{{/is}}{{/match}}{{#unless access}} post-access-{{visibility}}{{/unless}}">

in return the 2 medium size are ok but now the first from large has become medium size and I can’t figure out how to reduce that one as well.

Hope you can help
M

Hi guys, hope you are all ok! Anyone can help with this?

Hi guys, Anyone can help? sorry to keep bothering you all

I think your question is likely difficult to answer because it requires editing lots of code.

But if I understand what you’re asking, I don’t think you should need to touch the code at all.

Within Settings → Design → Sitewide toggle, there should be an option to change your feed layout. Changing this to grid should make all posts the same size.

Learn more here: About this theme

oh gosh silly me … thank you so much @RyanF that make it easier :D i should have looked into options LOL