I am new to ghost - I would like to set up a pre-launch page for my site, a few months before the site is launched.
Essentially this would be a single page, with information aout the launch + a sign up section.
Is this possible within Ghost? As far as I can see atm I can set up a page no problems, but I need this to be self contained and not contain any links back to the site (which is still in progress)
Appreciate that there is already a sign up page, but this does not allow for any level of detail.
I have a version of private.hbs sitting around here somewhere that actually retrieves a Ghost page and serves it on the front page, with an embedded signup at the bottom. I was working on it when Ghost released an improved default version, so I haven’t gotten back to it, but if you want it @marc1 , let me know and I’ll look for it.
Sounds like it could be a solution. Please share what you can - I’m a newbie at this, and have zero coding knowledge, would you say this is complicated?
It does strange to me that it’s not an option, but it’s a small gripe - everything else so far has been great.