Problem with subscriptions - Slow scroll

Of course. I just have no idea how to debug ghost core / themes, and I have no clue as to where this might be happening.

I would try to fix the issue if I knew where it was happening, but I really don’t have a clue / enough knowledge of ghost, to do this.

From the description, this has very little to do with Ghost itself, it’s a html/css and maybe JS issue in the themes. Standard front-end web design/development and debugging applies, no Ghost knowledge is required.

Ok that helps, I thought that it would be isolated to the theme, but I didn’t want to exclude core.

I will try to identify why it happens when enabling Members.

Thanks for the guidance, Kevin. I did not mean to be pushy or mean to any of the Ghost team on this issue.

Luckily for me (and hopefully many others, if the PR goes through), this was actually an easy fix and two PRs are submitted; one for the Casper theme and one for the Lyra theme.

Casper PR: 🐛 Fixed laggy scroll by casperbh96 · Pull Request #660 · TryGhost/Casper · GitHub

Lyra PR: 🐛 Fixed laggy scroll by casperbh96 · Pull Request #19 · TryGhost/Lyra · GitHub

2 Likes

This has now been resolved.

1 Like