Churel - A New Ghost 3.0 Membership Theme with Light & Dark Version

Welcome to Churel Responsive Ghost theme. It is a clean and elegant Ghost blogging Theme. You can easily monetize your traffic by using the brand new Ghost Membership Subscription Feature.

You can start a membership business with that theme. Building a publication with memberships and subscriptions has been difficult and complicated Ghost makes it easy and that theme supports all the membership features.

churel-dark-and-light

There has (02) two different color variations. So you can switch the color variations easily in that theme. There have configurable option to change the color variables for each version from the sass file

ghost-churel-premium-blog-theme

:white_check_mark: Theme Name : Churel
:white_check_mark: Click Here For Details & Demo

We are available for custom ghost theme development work. You may feel free to contact us with your details.

Hi, this theme is nice.
I want to point out that in the search you have not changed the domain.
the links have the domain localhost:2369

Nice Theme, has that Theme an fully working Search?

Thanks, Yes. It just fixed

Yes! it is fully functional with Ghost Hunter ( GitHub - jamwise/ghostHunter: A Ghost blog search engine )

Hello,

is it possible to remove the loading screen when an user open the site?

My favorite is the perfect optimization of this theme. Thank the author very much

Yes its possible… Just need to remove 1 line from default.hbs file. We will do that for you free, if you contact our support.

Thanks for your great feedback. If you need any other help please let us know.

1 Like

Is that the preloader part?

Yes sir

Okay commenting out didn’t work.

I write to the support.