Problems in the work ghost

Hello One of the latest updates has encountered a problem. When I open the page of the author, I receive an error of 500 (https://it-data.co.ua/author/alexandr/) and I also can not log into the admin panel, I get an error (Value in [refreshtokens.id] cannot be blank. ). Who can help me fix the problem?

• URL: https://it-data.co.ua
  • Version: 1.22.4
  • Configuration: production/self-hosted
  • Browser: Firefox
  • Errors in the console:
user page

ERROR [2018-04-26 18:49:14] “GET /author/alexandr/” 500 109ms

NAME: InternalServerError
CODE: ER_BAD_FIELD_ERROR
MESSAGE: select count(distinct posts.id) as aggregate from posts where (posts.status = ‘published’ and posts.page = false) and (posts.authors = ‘alexandr’) - ER_BAD_FIELD_ERROR: Unknown column ‘posts.authors’ in ‘where clause’

level:normal

InternalServerError: select count(distinct posts.id) as aggregate from posts where (posts.status = ‘published’ and posts.page = false) and (posts.authors = ‘alexandr’) - ER_BAD_FIELD_ERROR: Unknown column ‘posts.authors’ in ‘where clause’
at new GhostError (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/core/server/lib/common/errors.js:9:26)
at prepareError (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/core/server/web/middleware/error-handler.js:39:19)
at Layer.handle_error (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:71:5)
at trim_prefix (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:315:13)
at /home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:284:7
at Function.process_params (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:335:12)
at next (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:275:10)
at Layer.handle_error (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:67:12)
at trim_prefix (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:315:13)
at /home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:284:7
at Function.process_params (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:335:12)
at next (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:275:10)
at /home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:635:15
at next (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:260:14)
at Layer.handle_error (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:67:12)

Error: ER_BAD_FIELD_ERROR: Unknown column ‘posts.authors’ in ‘where clause’
at Query.Sequence._packetToError (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/mysql/lib/protocol/sequences/Sequence.js:52:14)
at Query.ErrorPacket (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/mysql/lib/protocol/sequences/Query.js:77:18)
at Protocol._parsePacket (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/mysql/lib/protocol/Protocol.js:279:23)
at Parser.write (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/mysql/lib/protocol/Parser.js:76:12)
at Protocol.write (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/mysql/lib/protocol/Protocol.js:39:16)
at Socket. (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/mysql/lib/Connection.js:103:28)
at emitOne (events.js:96:13)
at Socket.emit (events.js:188:7)
at readableAddChunk (_stream_readable.js:176:18)
at Socket.Readable.push (_stream_readable.js:134:10)
at TCP.onread (net.js:559:20)
--------------------
at Protocol._enqueue (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/mysql/lib/protocol/Protocol.js:145:48)
at Connection.query (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/mysql/lib/Connection.js:208:25)
at /home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/knex/lib/dialects/mysql/index.js:152:18
at Promise._execute (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/debuggability.js:303:9)
at Promise._resolveFromExecutor (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:483:18)
at new Promise (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:79:10)
at Client_MySQL._query (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/knex/lib/dialects/mysql/index.js:146:12)
at Client_MySQL.query (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/knex/lib/client.js:197:17)
at Runner. (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/knex/lib/runner.js:146:36)
at Runner.tryCatcher (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/util.js:16:23)
at Runner.query (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/method.js:15:34)
at /home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/knex/lib/runner.js:65:21
at tryCatcher (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/util.js:16:23)
at /home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/using.js:185:26
at tryCatcher (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/util.js:16:23)
at Promise._settlePromiseFromHandler (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:512:31)

admin page

ERROR [2018-04-26 18:53:18] “POST /ghost/api/v0.1/authentication/token” 422 343ms

NAME: ValidationError

level:normal

refreshtokens.id
ValidationError: Value in [refreshtokens.id] cannot be blank.
at new ValidationError (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/ghost-ignition/lib/errors/index.js:115:23)
at each (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/core/server/data/validation/index.js:203:39)
at arrayEach (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/lodash/lodash.js:537:11)
at Function.forEach (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/lodash/lodash.js:9359:14)
at Object.validateSchema (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/core/server/data/validation/index.js:185:7)
at onValidate (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/core/server/models/base/index.js:198:27)
at onCreating (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/core/server/models/base/index.js:261:37)
at /home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/bookshelf/lib/base/events.js:176:25
at MappingPromiseArray._promiseFulfilled (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/map.js:61:38)
at MappingPromiseArray.PromiseArray._iterate (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise_array.js:114:31)
at MappingPromiseArray.init (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise_array.js:78:10)
at MappingPromiseArray._asyncInit (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/map.js:30:10)
at Async._drainQueue (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:138:12)
at Async._drainQueues (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:143:10)
at Immediate.Async.drainQueues (/home/alex/web/it-data.co.ua/public_html/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:17:14)

How did you install Ghost?

I installed using the repository of GitHub: I downloaded the latest version, unpacked it, configured the backend and initiated the launch of the configuration and then running the application.

It is worth mentioning that I have installed CentOS7 on my server

Could you please re-install using the Ghost-CLI? Thanks

https://docs.ghost.org/docs/install

I’m not sure, since for installation it is necessary to create a separate user ghost, but this can lead to some problems … Is there an option how can I do without creating a separate user, working under the current one?

but this can lead to some problems

?

I solved the problem, the topic can be closed

@alex_connor That is good to hear. It’s always helpful if you share how you solved your problem.