If you’re looking for some help, it’s important to provide as much context as possible so that people are able to assist you. Try to always mention:
- What’s your URL? gerald-brown.us
- What version of Ghost are you using? 2.1.0
- What configuration? Raspi3, Ubuntu 18.04, Nginx, MariaDB,Cloudflare,Namecheap
- What browser? Firefox
- What errors or information do you see in the console?522 then changes to 502 Connection times out. Raspi3 lights do NOT blink indicating activity. When I do a “Ghost LS” I get the following: Name = gerald-brown-us instead of gerald-brown.us, location = var/www/ghost, version = 2.1.0, status = running (production), url = http://gerald-brown.us, port = 2368,process manager = systemd.
Any ideas on how I can connect to this site?
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having?