eoin
March 26, 2021, 2:44pm
1
I am using Ghost 4.0 Casper theme and would like to remove the top-right ‘Subscribe’ button.
There is already a ‘Subscribe’ button in the bottom-right position and there is no need for two ‘Subscribe’ buttons.
You can view my publication at mcquinnreport.com , and the unnecessary top-right ‘Subscribe’ button can be seen on the homepage.
Here’s what you’re looking for
opened 08:17AM - 17 Mar 21 UTC
closed 08:24AM - 18 Mar 21 UTC
Even though I've disabled the "Show Portal button" in the settings, the SUBSCRIB… E button is still shown in the navigation bar.
I'd expect it to not be shown when the "Show Portal button" is disabled.
For those who are wondering how to remove the floating button in the bottom-right position, it’s now in settings > portal (under ‘Members’) > ‘show portal button’ (on the left).
I am unable to remove this. The “Show Portal button” option is no more there in the Labs in Settings.
The portal button is now controlled from ghost > settings (the gear icon) > membership