Share your Ghost Blog URL!

I run hooshmand.net. It’s a professional blog, a bit by accident (I get about 10K views a month and people refer to it for my consulting work), but I also blog about things like how to restore motorcycles, and to summarise books I’ve read.

It’s also a platform where I experiment with ghost and headless CMS, for when I eventually migrate our other WordPress blog to something more advanced. A long way off for now - WordPress is so flexible.

5 Likes

So this is my ghost blog:

3 Likes

Mine: www.internetvin.com

I use a customized version of Casper. I think Ghost is a great product.

1 Like

My blog site is based on a WordPress blog theme (Quill). The site is hosted on Google Compute Engine (Ubuntu 16.04, Apache, MySql).

2 Likes

Thank @KranzKrone. Ive put quite a lot of work into it. Sometimes its quite difficult to write the most minimalistic version :slight_smile:
I am thinking to release the Theme at some point in the future, when all the bugs are removed.

1 Like

Just migrating my 14 years old blog / 2400 posts on Ghost !

5 Likes

My personal blog about tech, media and ux-design (sorry, it’s in German): sludern dot com.

Using the Laminim theme by @curiositry. Very happy with it! Almost none modifications (removed some stuff like share links).

3 Likes

My 16 year old blog migrated to Ghost a year ago, and is hosted on ghost(pro) using the Royce theme.

One Man & His Blog

3 Likes

Well, this theme is pretty dope:

www.cemates.me

1 Like

www.codetips.co.uk

2 Likes

I’m using the Caspar theme here

What is this simple commenting system you are using ?

Thanks!

My site is ryanfeigenbaum.com. The theme is Wunderkammer.

3 Likes

@TheRoyalFig is this Theme of yours something self made? Looks so good. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My site is Make-Sense it uses a customised verison of the Capsar theme with a pretty custom landing page and fairly standrad news section. What do you think?

2 Likes

I run a blog about sex addiction. I struggle with it myself (I am in the middle of treatment) and writing a blog helps me but it will also be useful to other addicts. I really like Ghost
seksoholik.net

1 Like

@KranzKrone Thank you! it’s my first theme and still a work in progress.

Switched over to the clean and simple Attila theme recently for my personal site :arrow_right: EricLima.com

2 Likes

[https://www.woody-philosophy.com/]

1 Like