Share your Ghost Blog URL!

amazing design and creative choice

2 Likes

im using Hakone: https://hakone.aspirethemes.com/

2 Likes

theme based loosely on Ruby and done by us.

I love this. Did you make this theme?

This is great. I love the domain name, and the minimalist design.

1 Like

woowww! Super design. How ypou prepare cover images? Do you use AI? Which AI do you use if you use?

I’ve been working on this new Ghost site. Appreciate some feedback if anyone has any ideas.

1 Like

Very cool concept @chillbilldill.com! Green accents on (everyone’s favorite) dark mode background is smart. And the design is nice and clean. I did get some clipping on the navigation menu on the FAQ page from an iOS (ipad) safari browser.

2 Likes

My personal blog.

2 Likes

I use casper theme, so clean and blazingly fast

unicornfantasian.com

2 Likes

This is my blog site for Bitaákora, a payroll software in Colombia.

Is Source based, translated in spanish.

Bitákora Blog

It´s self hosted in an Azure Virtual Machine.
I will have a podcast and video tutorials pages, they are still under construction.

2 Likes

I write reviews for media and how to use Plex (a media server).

Hi,

Mine is https://geekzone.blog

I blog about Smart devices.

Hello all :)

This is our fresh blog: reisekafi.ch
We write about travelling and eco-friendly tourism trends, regarding technology, economics etc.

We use the casper theme
I already love the Ghost community and the much cleaner interface, compared to wordpress! :smile:

nice blog @Nicolas_Fischer. MY quick question is, are you using docker? why i am asking because i saw varnish integrated. how did you achieve this in docker if you are using one?

1 Like

My guess is that the site is hosted on Ghost(Pro), which uses Fastly as a content delivery network. And Fastly uses Varnish.

The X-Served-By header pointing to a local pop in my region would support that.

I have experimented with CDNs and Varnish quite a bit lately and have done exactly what you’re mentioning: Varnish and Ghost in Docker.

Will write up a quick blog post on that today in the afternoon and post it in the forum here, so you can have a look

thanks bro. would definitely help. doing deep research with redis and varnish for ghost docker. not able to fine tune vcl’s

Yes, exactly :) I’m not using docker

1 Like

Hi All! I write about solo traveling, technology trends and I share my experiences to help encourage and inspire others.

My website is Red Solo Traveler. Check it out, and hit “subscribe” if you want to receive the free weekly newsletter. Thanks!

Hi everyone,

I just joined with my music recommendation service - every Monday users will get a composed email with new music I found. Have a look if you will, maybe you’ll find something interesting for you.

Spotlight is my current theme, but I changed it slightly - fixed some spacing issues and exchanged serif fonts for Klim Type Foundry.

Enjoy!
Kuba

2 Likes