I’m new to ghost, I’m using the latest version of ghost in Digital Ocean under Ubuntu.
I have imported some publications from an old wordpress blog. It hasn’t been easy… but here they are, now I have to repair them. (domain: ayudaseo.es)
- Where is the sitemap path?
- How can I create a cookie warning?
- How can I import all the images quickly and easily? (I’m a beginner)
- Is there a “table of contents” plugin?
- How do I activate the comments at the end of the publications?
- Can I use adesense? How?
Thank you, Jose