Tags page in Admin Panel shows 404

I am currently running the latest version of Ghost (5.17.1). I upgraded my blog to it the other day, and I have even tested it on a fresh installation also.

Node Version: v16.17.1
    Ghost Version: 5.17.1
    Ghost-CLI Version: 1.23.1

When I go to the administration panel to manage tags (https://domain.com/ghost/#/pages), it returns a 404 Error. Page not Found. Also, sometimes it will totally remove the “Tags” Sidebar from the installation also where as if it doesn’t exist. When the tags do actually show, it doesn’t display how many articles/posts are actually using the tags, it just shows the message “posts” instead.

This is both on the fresh copy and the upgraded copy. I do create tags on my posts, then it will load them 25% of the time properly. When I go to edit one of the tags, it gives me an error “Resource not Found”.

I don’t even know how to fix this or what I could have done wrong. I researched to see if anyone else is having this specific issue, but no luck.

I too have seen the Tags tab disappear recently, although a quick check right now shows no problems.

In terms of a tag returning a 404, I too saw that when clicking on the default tag that comes with the default post upon installing, but when I replaced that default tag with my own tag that problem disappeared.

I don’t think that solves any of your problems, just saying that I too have seen similar.