Text columns on homepage blog Newspaper theme aren't wide enough across page

I don’t know anything about coding and I just set up a Ghost blog at www.FloralAnnual.com using the Newspaper theme. While I have a couple bugs that I’m dealing with, the main one is that the stories in the top half of the homepage only go about 2/3rd of the way across the page. But as you scroll down the page, the Latest Articles then go all the way across. I want everything to go all the way across to the right side. I don’t know if this is an issue with columns that I don’t know about. Or that the top half needs to be adjusted somehow. Or if I need to cancel the theme and try something else. I think I’ve gone over every possible option 5 times at this point and still can’t figure out if it’s a Ghost issue or a theme issue. And also, I don’t know anything about any of this I’m just winging it. LOL

I’d check your themes documentation. I’m guessing something else is supposed to be in that empty space…

Maybe you need to mark some articles featured?

1 Like

That was it! I just needed to star the articles I wanted to show up in the empty column. But didn’t know there was even a place to do that. THANK YOU!!!

1 Like