If you’re looking for some help, it’s important to provide as much context as possible so that people are able to assist you. Try to always mention:
- What’s your URL? This is the easiest way for others to debug your issue: https://infosec.theos-blog.com
- What version of Ghost are you using? 3.2.0
- What configuration? Production
- What browser? Firefox
- What errors or information do you see in the console?
ghost-user@ghost-new-s-1vcpu-2gb-nyc1-01:/var/www/ghost$ ghost update
- sudo systemctl is-active ghost_infosec-theos-blog-com
Checking system Node.js version
Ensuring user is not logged in as ghost user
Checking if logged in user is directory owner
Checking current folder permissions
Checking folder permissions
Checking file permissions
Checking content folder ownership
Checking memory availability
Checking for available migrations
Checking for latest Ghost version
Downloading and updating Ghost to v3.11.0
A SystemError occurred.
Message: Ghost v3.11.0 is not compatible with the current Node version.
OS: Ubuntu, v18.04.3 LTS
Node Version: v8.17.0
Ghost Version: 3.2.0
Ghost-CLI Version: 1.13.1
Command: ‘ghost update’
Try running ghost doctor to check your system for known issues.
You can always refer to https://ghost.org/docs/api/ghost-cli/ for troubleshooting.
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having?
ghost update with 3.2.0 installed when trying to upgrade to 3.11.0.
What additional steps do I have to take to upgrade from 3.2.0 to 3.11.0?