I have been attempting to setup Ghost on my network to self-host behind an NGINX Proxy Manager instance and Cloudflare. Everything is working properly, except “view site” and the “site design” locations of the admin UI. In both cases, the previews are blank. Is anyone familiar with this issue and can offer assistance? Below are some details of my configuration, please let me know if additional information is needed.
- “A” record pointing to WAN IP
- SSL/TLS encryption mode is Full (strict)
- Ghost-CLI version: 1.24.2
- Ghost version: 5.59.0
- “proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Proto $scheme;” changed to “proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Proto $https;”
NGINX Proxy Manager:
- Host created and pointing to VM IP address.
- Host scheme set to http and port set to 80
- Proper SSL cert created, active and applied to host.
- Port 80 and 443 forwarded to NGINX Proxy Manager IP