I am trying to use a twitter card on twitter, but the image is not showing. A specific example is here. I have specified a 1200x675 pixel image as the image I want to have loaded in twitter. This is closely in line with an image that another user successfully used here.
I have used the twitter card validator with different sizes and aspect ratios of images and have been unable to get a twitter card image to populate. In the validator logs I see:
INFO: Page fetched successfully INFO: 27 metatags were found INFO: twitter:card = summary_large_image tag found INFO: Card loaded successfully
Is there anything I am missing? I have read several forum posts where users have had twitter card image issues, (like this one) and have tried to replicate their solutions by changing image sizes and resolutions, but have had no luck…
- What’s your URL? https://twelvetables.blog
- What version of Ghost are you using? 4.21.0 (I apologize for not having the most recent version of Ghost. I’ll update tomorrow morning outside of high-traffic hours).
- How was Ghost installed and configured?
I installed Ghost via Docker.
- What Node version, database, OS & browser are you using?
Node is version 14.18.0, database is mysql, OS is ubuntu, browser is chrome.
- What errors or information do you see in the console?
The issue is with twitter cards and image loading.
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having?
None that I know of.