Unable to Login / Register Under 4.3.3

Hi @Kevin ,

Apparently the current “Free” plan is a first 3-month Trial. There is no longer perm Free plans, sad to say. The “Free Trail” account currently only allows the creation of “Sandbox” emails, and not allow any attachment of domain-names related to the website, which may help curb this error issue.

Once the credit card details is in, the “Trial” account will immediately end to start charging for every email sent. Given that my website is still undergoing works, potential emails sent will potentially be chargeable and being a brand new site, these “additional costs” is unnecessary, especially Mailgun’s unclear price tag for its “Pay as You Go” package.

Oddly enough, I have found out from another thread (Which I have currently lost the link), that DigitalOcean does have problems allowing for “Direct” email sending, thus using the default Ghost email send function might be a problem and I would sadly have to rely on third-party providers.

Would hope there is a potential solution with SendGrid instead, as I have used them for a few years and their “Free” plans are a viable solution for new blog sites like mine where their first Free tier is a lifetime option. However, may I enquire is it a potential feasible option as compared to Mailgun?

Hope you can share some of your knowledge on that. Thank you!