Using API to upload a theme

Hi all,

We’re looking into going into the Ghost Pro universe. We currently have a custom theme that would be awesome to be able to deploy from our CI stack. Is there an API of sorts that we can upload our theme with so we can deploy a new theme every time we update our own private repo instead of going into the hosted them and manually adding it?

I made Ghost Deploy for a similar use case. Version 2.0.0 is not published to npm, but uses the v2 API and is on the branch I linked to. Once the Ghost SDK supports theme activation, I plan on publishing 2.0.0 :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey there! So this would work with the latest and greatest Ghost Pro? It seems like you’re saying we can currently upload the theme but can’t activate it? What if it replaces the current active theme?

That’s correct! I haven’t had a chance to check how uploading a theme to replace the active theme functions, but I think the new theme would run :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.