We are evaluating Ghost for a large project in which we need to have a section of our site that is a sort of ‘blog’, with curated articles, which we want users to be able to comment on.
- The site will be built in NextJS and we need to integrate the blog seamlessly into the rest of the site.
- One day we’d like to be able to have users perhaps publish their own posts on the site
- Is this what ‘memberships’ are used for?
- We can’t store any login information on the site itself for data protection reasons. Do Ghost memberships offer social media logins?
- Is there any sense of when ‘memberships’ will come out of beta?
Thanks for any info!