If you’re looking for some help, it’s important to provide as much context as possible so that people are able to assist you. Try to always mention:
- What’s your URL? This is the easiest way for others to debug your issue:
- What version of Ghost are you using? bitnami/ghost:latest, 5.67.0
- What configuration? Running on a CapRover instance, which is running on an Oracle Cloud server in London.
- What browser? Chrome and Firefox
- What errors or information do you see in the console? N/A
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having? Go to the link, and observe the 500 error, refresh a few times and see it will let you onto the site. I don’t know why it happens but it seems to be consistent on new browser sessions, but goes away after refreshing a few times, until reopening the browser. ctrl+f5 doesn’t cause it to show up again…selected the right topic here, I thought it was best as it is a “configuring” thing.
I am unsure if I have