I will demonstrate an example.
One of my category is Python Strings.
Now it covers, a lot of topics like
- How to create a string in Python?
- How to access characters in a Python string?
- How to replace characters in a string in Python?
- How to concatenate strings in Python?
- How to iterate through a string in Python?
- Check if a Substring is Present in a Given String in Python
- Escape sequences in Python String
- Python String Formatting - The Definitive Guide
9. Common Python String Methods
The last article is a list of common Python String Methods. Each element in the list links to an article on one of the string methods.
Now there are more than 50 string methods. So I use a tag for them -
python string methods. That way, the tag only shows the string methods articles and category page is not bombarded with all those articles.
You can visit this page to understand more about how the articles are structured.