Article history/revisions

Thanks @John, I’m not sure if I need to open an “bug issue”. The “Features and Ideas” is linking to Ideas - Ghost Forum

What do you recommend?

You can use the bug report button there as long as it’s something you’re planning to work on / contribute to. We to keep GitHub as a place for things getting worked on, rather than just requests - so that’s why the UI is framed the way it is. In this case you’re fine to open an issue even if it’s not technically a bug

1 Like

@markstos has provided another method here:

1 Like

brilliant! thank you!

1 Like

this is an interesting approach and seems like it would be faster - if anybody can describe clearly what language competencies might be required to create this or an alt versioning system, it sounds like it would be an amazing solution for users.

it also sounds like some people are not using ghost because of this missing revisions/versioning feature, so i’d love to help make it happen because i could really use it (for commenting! it would also solve for editorial feedback, then deletions and new versioning, etc)

In recent releases, I see mentions of a «Post History Feature» Fixed visibility of the post history feature in v5.47.2

Is this related to this feature that is discussed here?