Author-level signup

Hi. I’ve just set up my Ghost site and I’ve got a very specific purpose for my site. I’m wanting to create a community for writers where they can share their work. I’m sure such a process is possible through Ghost but I don’t know where to start. The main features I want are the following:

• users can sign up via their email and can automatically start writing posts.
  • users get their own writer page (mysite.com/user) where their work is displayed
  • users can tag their work and it then gets displayed by following a tag (mysite.com/tags/poem)

Is there a template like this that already exists? Any help would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

The concept of “members” is frontend only - deliberately completely separate from the “staff” users that login to your admin panel and can edit content.

If you want to have a Ghost install with a backend that allows users to register, you’d need to build that yourself as mentioned here:

I’m going to close this a duplicate of that thread, because this question is nothing to do with the members feature.