Blooria - Modern and Clean Magazine Ghost Blog Theme

Hi Everyone,
Today, I am really excited to release a brand new ghost theme: Blooria

This theme is multipurpose and Dark and Light version. It is a well-documented and very lightweight theme. It is a content-focused and ready for all users. It has the following features:

Dark

Light

Subscription & Membership

Tag Archive Page

Author Archive Page

Contact Page

Demo Link: Blooria

Get the theme: Purchase

Please send me a message if you have any question
Contact

Best Regards
ElectronThemes

4 Likes

Really Nice, thanks for sharing new product, i think it will help me :heart_eyes:

Thank you so much @Alex_G

Great looking theme. (love the search & styles) We have a recipe food blog, and wondering how we can maintain the recipe format (recognized by Google) if we export the content of our wordpress site. Any thoughts?

If possible, might want to switch our site to Ghost.

Hi @jpm
Yes, it is possible to export and import blog post to ghost site. You can easily to that. If you need any help, I am here available to help.

Mail me: electronthemes@gmail.com

Very good looking, but what about translation and full text search.

Hi @Giannis,
This theme is fully translatable. I have added en.json file inside locales folder. You can easily translate all the text and I have written in documentation also.

Search option is also working nicely. I have used Fuse JS

If you face any issues, I am always here to help you.

Thank you

Thanks for the clarification, as for search I mean search works only on titles and not at full body.

Hi @Giannis,
Search works at full content also

1 Like

I know we can import - but does the theme cater / considered Recipe - Schema.org Type formats.

1 Like

Did you ever figure this out? Also have a food blog Iā€™m considering of transferring to Ghost from WP.

1 Like

Hi @eba8,
What do you mean about the figure out? Did you give me any feature requests? Could you please remind me?

Yes, you can use this theme for a food blog.

You can purchase the theme from our website: Blooria - Modern and Clean Magazine Ghost Blog Theme | Electronthemes

Please let me know if you need any help.

Best Regards
Enamul